Weekend In Vegas Slots
Weekend in Vegas Slots has it all. All of the fun and excitement you can expect from experiencing a crazy weekend in Vegas. This slots game will feel as if you are watching a movie with the three main characters who have set out to have as much fun as possible during their weekend away. These three men are looking for fun and excitement where they can get it - so expect to see a run with the police. Weekend in Vegas Slots was created by Betsoft Gaming and it is a 3D slots. This is a chance to turn on your desktop or use your tablet or phone to try Weekend in Vegas Slots.
There are some similar games as this entertainment and travel slots has a popular Las Vegas theme. Other games include Sin City Nights Slot and Mr. Vegas Slots.
The Design of Weekend in Vegas
When this game loads up, players will see that fun and lots of it is what these three are looking for. Around the reels are Ben, Chris, and Larry. It is obvious Larry is the crazy one in the group and he is looking for some insane fun. Ben is a little more stable, and Chris seems to play by the book. This is an interesting trio as the main characters. Gameplay is set on the Vegas strip and the bright lights of Las Vegas with hotels and casinos are behind the reels.
The dashboard was designed in such a way to make it easy for game play. You can use the plus and minus to Choose Coin which is to adjust the coin denomination. There is also Bet Level to customize how many credits to wager on in this game. Players will be able to their Bet and Win amounts. Other parts of the dashboard are the Max Bet to place the highest wager, Spin to move the reels, and Double which starts a special feature. The Auto Play button will move the reels up to 125 spins. The View Pays is located at the top of the game with information about bonus features.
The Game Facts
Some of the symbols in the game include Loony Larry, Cautious Chris, and Balanced Ben. There is also the Wild Fabulous Las Vegas logo. Other symbols in this game include a pole dancer, Money Wheel, police car, Ace, King, Queen, Jack, and 10. There are three rows with five reels. This is a 243 ways pay game. So players can look forward to wins in this Any Ways Pays game. The wagers begin at $0.02 and go to $1. There are 5 credits accepted on the reels and the max wager is $125. The scatter symbol is Police Car. The Las Vegas sign is the wild in this game. The bonus symbol is the Money Wheel.
- Wilds: The Fabulous Las Vegas sign is the Wild symbol in the game. It will be used as a substitute for other symbols except for the Police Car Scatter. This wild symbol will only be found on the reels 2 and 4. It will also be found on the second, third, fourth and last reels during the free spins round.
- Free Spins: The Free Spins are activated by the Police Car scatters. There have to be three or more of these symbols on the reels to start the free games. The first three scatters will give 8 free spins. When you receive four scatters, this is rewarded with 12 free games. Anyone who receives five scatters will get 20 free spins. The scatter also pays and it is possible to retrigger these free games during any free spins round.
- Money Wheel: The Money Wheel is triggered by the scatter because this bonus game starts right after the free spins round. Only one spin is given on the Money Wheel Bonus game. There are three parts to this wheel. The outer wheel can reveal a prize or an arrow pointing inward. This inner wheel will spin when players land on an arrow, and this is a second chance to win a prize. There is also an arrow pointing inward to the third wheel which does not have any arrows. However, there are larger prizes with each inner wheel. The outermost wheel awards up to 300x, whereas the second wheel will give over 2500x. The innermost wheel rewards with 5000x.
- Vegas Strip Bonus: The bonus round in this game. Players will notice that the game has expanded symbols that cover the entire reel. When a player receives three reels with the same expanded symbol, they will start the bonus round. This is a game that lets players visit the casinos on the Vegas strip to win prizes. There is also a respin for two or more of the same expanded symbol. It is possible to start the second screen bonus game which allows you to win more.
- Double Up Game: The Double Up Game will show a gold coin, and players will only have to choose Heads or Tails. They can double their previous wins with this game.
Five of the main character symbols will payout 175 coins. The playing card symbols pay from 300 coins up to 1000 coins. The pole dancer will payout 1,500 coins for five of a kind. This is the top payout in the base game. The scatter pays with five scatters rewarding 1,250 coins in addition to 20 free spins. The game gives a chance to win up to 1,210,500 credits.
Have Fun in Las Vegas!
This is another Betsoft slots that allows players to have fun in Las Vegas. You can try Weekend in Las Vegas to spin the Money Wheel at a Betsoft casino.